Wednesday, September 12, 2018

All about me

1.I am 16 years old.

2.What i like to do:I like eating, sleeping, watching TV and chilling with friends.

3.My Hobbies:My hobbies include listening to music and completing artistic tasks. I also like art and design, so i like drawing painting, colouring and taking photography.

4.Siblings:I have 3 older sisters, who are 26,25 and 21 years old, and 2 brothers.

5.My favourite subject: My favourite subject is art and design,because I'm very creative.

6.My favourite artists: Yxng Bane,Demi Lovato,Halsey,ZIEZIE and others.

7.My favourite movies: Mumma Mia,Mean girls,The devil wears Prada.

8.My dream holiday would be Miami.

9.Favourite sport:I don't really like sports.

10.I am very girly.

11.I spend way too much time on my phone and on social media.

12.My favourite colours:Baby pink,purple and blue.

13.My favourite foods:Chinese,Kebab,Indian and chicken

14.My goals:I hope to pass English this year and Media.

15.My favourite animal:Tiger

16.My favourite song:Eastside by Halsey

17.I love Snapchat

18.I have blue eyes.

19.I have dyed my hair a lot

20.I like to be early rather than late

21.My birthday is on August 13th

22.I have a tattoo behind my ear

23.My favourite TV show is Eastenders or Hollyoaks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Notes for Assignment 45.A

Notes for Assignment brief 45.A Structure- One off advert- A one of advertisement is an advert outside of your annual campaign....